Introducing FLOOR PLAN Quilt Pattern

For long time readers of my blog, this is not the first time you have seen my FLOOR PLAN quilt; but it is the first time that you will be able to buy the individual pattern.  I designed this quilt for Modern Quilts Unlimited magazine and it was published in the Spring 2013 edition.


I honestly had forgotten about this quilt until Modern Quilts Unlimited tagged me on Facebook, after a reader had made the quilt and shared a photo with them.  It reminded me that I had intentions of self-publishing the pattern, and finally I'm here to tell you that I have.


FLOORPLAN Quilt


The pattern is written for a quilt that measures 58" x 74" and would look great made up in a single fabric collection (as shown in the cover quilt - PB&J from Moda) or in a mix of scrappy fabrics.


FLOORPLAN Quilt



FLOORPLAN Quilt


You can buy the PDF pattern from My Pattern Shop, and Paper/Hardcopies will be made available to brick and mortar stores.

I am happy to have finally added FLOOR PLAN to my growing pattern assortment.


--Kristy