Windham Fabrics - Free Quilt Pattern (Boxed In)

Would you like a free quilt pattern?  

You are in luck as I'm here to share with you a pattern I designed for Windham Fabrics earlier this year, this was for an upcoming collection of theirs called Ampersands.  I've named this quilt BOXED IN.

As you can see from the image below, this design is multi-faceted and allows you to play with lots of color.  


Quilt Pattern BOXED IN Windham Fabrics


BOXED IN was created as part of Windham's Free Project program, so if you are interested in making this quilt, use the link below to visit their site and download the pattern.  It's that easy!





Oh, and don't forget to share your work on social media and tag me @LoveOldHouses as I love seeing my ideas "out in the world".  I've said it once, and I'll say it again...I hope you enjoy these patterns, because there are several more of them coming your way over the next few months.

Isn't collaboration a great thing?

- Kristy