Quilty Bucket List

I was reading Molli Sparkles a few days ago and he was talking about participating in the Quilty Bucket list over on The Tilted Quilt.

The Tilted Quilt

As Stacey from The Tilted Quilt says about a Quilty Bucket List, "It's the quilts that we all have on our lifetime to-do list...that made you say 'Some day, I want to make that quilt'."

Do you have a board on Pinterest?

Or have Post-Its stuffed in quilting books on your shelf?

Or if you are like me; you've kept the list tucked away in your "mind palace"...hahaha

I thought I would share my Quilty Bucket List, or what I can remember of mine, even though it is ridiculously long [not as long as I thought].  Maybe one day I'll be able to cross something off of this list, who knows.


This is not to say that I don't have other quilts that I would like to make; but these are the ones that I continually swoon over.

What's on your list?  


Happy Thursday !!