Friday, March 15, 2013

Bloglovin'

By now you've likely heard that Google is discontinuing Google Reader as of July 1st.  That leaves all of us Blog Readers without an easy way of finding our beloved blogs...or does it.

I've been doing some research and came across Bloglovin and am psyched.  It's clean, pretty easy to use as far as I can tell and better yet, with one click of a button, it transferred all of my blogs from Google Reader instantly.  Plus, if you have an iPhone, there is an app too.

Now, there are several other resources out there and I encourage you to check them out to see which one you like best. 

In the meantime, if you are on Bloglovin already and want to find me...it's easy.




Additionally, for those of you who are on instagram...I've finally joined in all the fun as well.

You can find me @LoveOldHouses, or click the little instagram (camera) icon in the social media bar to the right.

1 comments:

ShirleyC said...

I registered for BlogLovin, and I like it already. I'm just glad we had a choice. I would hate to loose my blog feed. It's been so easy to keep up with the posts.

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...