Friday, December 21, 2012

This Last Week

Just a quick post to share with you two photos from this last week.


 
One of the "empty" rooms in my house has been repurposed as an Antiques Attic, or so that's what my Sister calls it.  It currently holds 2 rather large pieces and 1 medium size piece of furniture.  Eventually, when I have the time to redecorate, they'll have a proper place to call home.
 

 
I received these wonderful Charm Packs from Windham Fabrics last week, it's the "Glimma" line from Lotta Jansdotter; which comes out April 2013. 
 
You may remember my "Modernized D9P" quilt that I made using Lotta's last line "Bella".
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
My blogging has been rather slow lately; but I have a couple of posts already written and waiting to publish, including some finished projects (large and small).
 
Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

jeifner said...

It'll be nice to see what you do with the glimma :)

Miss Nancy said...

Glimma, that looks like great fun! Nice antiques! Love the sewing machine!

Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...