Friday, December 28, 2012

2012 Quilt Recap

I think that this might be the first time that I've done a Yearly Recap; which might not be so interesting for you; but for my record-keeping, it's sure going to come in handy.

Want to come along as I take a short trip down memory lane?

==============================================

::: Quilts that I made this year


 
 
I made 14 quilts this year...WHOA!!! 
  • 4 were baby/crib sized
  • 10 were lap-size or larger
While there are only 12 quilts pictured above, there are 2 quilts that I made for magazines; which I will be able to share with you in early to mid 2013 (when the issues come out).
For some perspective, I checked back to 2011 and 2010. 
In 2011, I only made 5 quilts. 
In 2010, I only made 2 quilts. 
 
 Happy New Year!!!




5 comments:

Catskill Quilter said...

I love that you shared this recap with us! It is pretty impressive, and super that you are making so many more! Who knows, maybe the recap will push you forward to even more quilts in 2013! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I think that you have a great idea of showing the quilts that you have made this year, not only for your records but for your readers to remember. Thanks for sharing.
cindy

Lynne said...

Amazing year, Lady! I'm still SO in love with the chocolate-covered strawberries. And, Mazed. And, the Modernized DNP. And, of course, the LouBee quilt... Geesh! Looking forward to 2013! :D

Jenniffier Kramer said...

Beautiful accomplishments. I really like all your color choices this year!

Julie said...

That is more than one a month - good for you!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...