Sunday, July 15, 2012

Off the To-Do List

Project #1:  I've had this WIP sitting around for a little over two years.  Slowly it's been coming together; but with several upcoming events happening in August it was just the kick in the pants that I needed to at least get the top pieced. 




It likely won't get quilted for another several months; but at least it looks better then a pile of blocks sitting in a box. 


Project #2:  I picked up some coordinating orange and yellow fabrics at Fabric Nosherie last week.



And two hours later, I had these blocks finished.  



Guess What?? They are part of an Improv Workshop that I'm teaching in September.  If you've always wanted to try your hand at Improv; but can't seem to get the hang of it or are afraid of messing it up (which of course is impossible) then stay tuned as I'll have all the information you need to know as it becomes available.

Now if you excuse me, I have a few more things to get off of that To-Do List. 



2 comments:

Lynne said...

Sweet! Congrats on the finished top! It's been fun watching that one grow.

And, your orange and yellow blocks remind me of my Aunt Nan's Sun-Glow Salad! It's made of orange & lemon jello with shredded carrots and pineapple chunks imbedded in it. Sounds gross, I know, but it's terrific! Nice work!

Splendorfalls said...

Progress is always good!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...