Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Almost There

There's more then a few projects that I'm working on and yet only 1 of them is truly near completion.

My LouBee Quilt is nearly done, it's only waiting for some binding now.  This quilt came about thanks to these lovely ladies in my LouBee Quilting Bee (Mary Claire, Lynne, JuliAnn, Cara, Laura, Jessica, Jamie, Grace).


I didn't realize until this morning that I had started this particular quilt journey in July of 2011. So it's apropos that I'm now finishing it a year later :-)

----------------------------------------------

You may have seen my previous post, where I introduced my Modernized D9P concept. 


Well, Ann literally ran with it and has started her own Modernized D9P Quilt.  You can see her progress here.

---------------------------------------------------


Finally, the team over at The Modern Quilt Guild finally released the Lecture/Workshop schedule for QuiltCon this past Monday.  If you don't know what QuiltCon is, head on over to their page.  If you want to check out the Lecture/Workshop schedule yourself, here it is.




As I was reading the schedule, it reminded me alot of college; when I was trying to decide what classes to take.  Making lists upon lists in case this class or lecture filled up and I had to switch to this one, or this one.  Registration opens August 30th.

--------------------------------------------------

Come back next week, as I'll be sharing lots of photos of my finished LouBee Quilt with you all.  Until then, Happy Sewing!!


2 comments:

Splendorfalls said...

Can't even believe that a year has gone by! Crazy!

Lynne said...

Loving this! Can't wait to see it in person!

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...