Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Warm Fuzzies

I'm one of those people who finds joy in the little things, so you can imagine my excitement when I was on Flickr last night and came across this quilt made by  Rebekah (BekahB88 on Flickr).


Aside from the fact that she did a great job, what makes this extra special for me is that she is a new-ish quilter and decided to use my PUZZLED pattern from Moda BakeShop.  YAY!!!

Now, I know a few STLMQG Members have made PUZZLED too; but I don't have photos to share of theirs.  Hey Girls...send them my way.  I contacted Rebekah and asked permission of course to blog about her quilt; but also to find out her thoughts on the pattern.  I got a big thumbs up!

Then today I was at Fabric Nosherie to show Shannon, the owner, my MAZED pattern.  As soon as I unfolded the quilt, she immediately set up a display in the middle of her store...WOW!!!

If you are in St. Louis and want to go check out the quilt and maybe pick up a copy of MAZED for yourself head over to Fabric Nosherie.  Thanks Shannon for being my 1st Wholesale Customer :-)

Okay that's enough self-indulgence for one day :-)
It's not too late to participate in my Pay It Forward Swap, check out this post to learn more.

7 comments:

Kelly Smith said...

Yay! Congrats to you on your first wholesale store! I am slowly adding to my Mazed blocks, I am up to 8 now. :) Someday I will get the boys quilts done and I can focus on other projects.

Me? A Mom? said...

awesome, kristy!

Jackie Russell said...

Congrats on your first wholesale order! I love the Mazed pattern and can't wait to start on mine. Can you bring me a pattern to purchase on Saturday?

Nancy said...

My Puzzled needs borders...I hope to get that done next week... and I need to quilt my Mazed pillow top... dang it...this full time job is gonna really kill my sewing time...looking forward to the next SEW IN!!

Congrats on your first wholesale store...you are definitely on your way...

Jamie Mueller @ SunFlower Seeds said...

Woo hoo!

Kyndra said...

Congrats! What a big accomplishment! :)

Splendorfalls said...

How fun to see your pattern made! Congrats on FN!

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...