Thursday, May 31, 2012

Teaser

Earlier this month, I mentioned in my WIP Wednesday post that I was participating in an event sponsored by FreeSpirit.  I'm very excited to be sharing this with 18 other wonderful Bloggers and you'll definately want to keep your eyes peeled for this one. 

A few days ago, the official name was announced and wouldn't you know it...we have a graphic too.



While the Christmas in July Block-A-Thon doesn't official start until well, you guessed it- July! I wanted to make sure that I spread the word. 

So mark your Calendars because a month from now we are gonna crank up the Bing Crosby and spread a little holiday cheer :-)

1 comments:

Splendorfalls said...

Congratulations; sounds like fun!

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...