Thursday, May 3, 2012

Shame on Me

I've been a terrible blogger lately; sorry about that.  How dare my job eat into my crafty time ;-)

I have lots to share with you including new projects I'm working on, some bee blocks I've completed, the tale of Sew-In Saturday, and so much more.  Currently, I'm just trying to dig myself out of my studio, and maybe find some time to take a nap.

What I am beyond excited to tell you about is a little Blog Hop happening next week.  Three wonderful friends are helping me spread the word about MAZED, my first quilt pattern available for purchase here on Etsy



I guarantee that you won't want to miss it...

 May 7th       Mary Claire from  Splendorfalls

May 9th      Nancy from  ...with thread in hand...

May 11th     Kelly from  Live.Love.Create


Thanks Ladies !!!!!



1 comments:

Sandy said...

I love this quilt and just purchased it from your Etsy site.

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...