Monday, May 14, 2012

Pretty Pleats Reversible Tote

I've been a subscriber to Michelle's (i like orange) blog for a while now and always admired her Metro Link Quilt and all the lovely versions I had seen on Flickr. 

When I saw her Pretty Pleats Reversible Tote pattern that she debuted earlier this month, I thought it was Adorable.  Yet, being someone who has a background in Design and Patternmaking, I usually don't buy many patterns. 

This past Saturday at our STLMQG meeting, Cara and Mary Claire both brought a tote that they had made from Michelle's pattern.  Cara was one of the pattern-testers and Mary Claire whipped one up in no time the previous evening.  Seeing these totes in real life immediately changed my mind...that afternoon when I got home, I hopped on Etsy and bought the pattern.  This was actually my first Etsy purchase :-)

Let me tell you, the pattern is well-written, simple enough for a beginner; but with enough options for a more experienced sewer too.  The sky's the limit.

Here's my 1st Pretty Little Tote...I say first; because I can see myself making these in lots of prints/patterns.

Fabric purchased from Jo-Ann's


So, if you are looking for a tote pattern, definately give this one a try.  You can buy the PDF pattern at Michelle's Etsy shop.



4 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the fabrics!

laura said...

Now to figure out which fabrics to use for mine ;)

Jackie Russell said...

Cute bag and fabric!

Splendorfalls said...

Cute fabric!

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...