Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sneaky! Sneaky!

I got to work this morning, a routine Wednesday, nothing special...when in walks my friend, Jenny.  The first words out of her mouth were something about being Sneaky.  I didn't know what she was referring to until she pulled this out of her bag...



She didn't have to say anymore, I knew what it was for....QuiltCon.   


Seriously, when's the last time you counted down to something using the paper chain method, Kindergarten? 3rd grade?  I highly encourage you to make a paper chain to celebrate something you are excited about...or better yet, make one for a friend, relative, or even a neighbor.

Thanks Jenny!!!!!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

AHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! LOVE!
Seriously- it was so fun & therapeutic to make! :) I'm glad you like it and our boss only slightly rolled his eyes at us when we were giggling this morning.

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...