Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pouch Swap

Today was another fun-filled STLMQG meeting and guess what...we swapped pouches.  You might remember the Pouch Addiction that I wrote about earlier.  Well, clearly I wasn't alone.  I took a poll following the swap and it turns out that several of our members not only made practice pouches, as I did; but once they got started they found it hard to stop...making them for family members and friends.

This is the pouch that I made for my partner, Marilyn.



And this is the most wonderful pouch that I received from Jessica...of course I had to photograph it in the grass...it's a bunny afterall.  Don't be deceived by the photo, this pouch measures 9"x13".




There was such variety amongst all of the pouches and even when people made similiar shapes, they were so very different from one another.  If you would like to get in on the pouch craze, check out this Pouch Swap that is starting up on Flickr soon...or check out these links to some great tutorials to create your very own.

1 comments:

Miss Nancy said...

All the pouches where wonderfully modern and great fun. Great idea!

Have a super great sewing and stitching day.

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...