Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's Logo Time

Just a quick post to show you what my amazingly talented friend, Juli Ann, created for me.  Yes, that's right...a logo just for me...Eeeee!

Juli Ann created our STLMQG logo, as seen here. 





I knew when I started writing my quilt pattern, I would eventually need a logo that I could put not only on the pattern itself; but something for my "business" cards, a site button, etc. 

I asked Juli Ann if she would be willing to help and within a few short weeks, she provided me with nearly a dozen options.  It took me a while to narrow it down as they were all lovely.  Yet, in the end I decided to go with a combination of two designs; as I knew that there would be instances where something more horizontal or vertical would be preferred. 

With the help of her husband, Shawn, they finalized the details and just a few short hours ago...I was the proud owner of these.




Not only is Juli Ann an extraordinary quilter, as seen by her work here, here and here.  Both her and her husband are talented artists and I was thrilled that they would take the time to work on this project.

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!  



4 comments:

Jamie Mueller @ SunFlower Seeds said...

Love!

Lynne said...

These are GREAT! LOVE the nod to selvage!

Annie said...

Wahoo! You are on your way now with a snazzy logo to boot!

dnhue99 said...

Awww, Kristy! You are soooo welcome! It was great fun creating your logo and are so excited for you as you start this part of your business! Thanks for the shout out, sweet girl!

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...