Saturday, February 11, 2012

Lookie Lookie...

You can find me over at The MQG today, where my quilt Pixie Stixs is being featured as part of their composition series, another great installment to 100 Days Of Modern Quilting. 

If you don't know much about Modern Quilting, I highly recommend checking out the 100 Days of Modern Quilting series as it offers alot of insight, inspiration and information.



=============================

If you are visiting my blog today for the first time, Welcome!!
I hope that you'll take a stroll around.

4 comments:

alli b said...

Congrats on being in the MQG blog today. I've been following since I saw your WIP link on Freshly Pieced. I love seeing what you come up with.

Annie said...

Wahooo!! Chalk another one up in the "fabulous quilters in OUR guild" column! Congrats!

Nicola said...

Congratulations.

Splendorfalls said...

Woot! Congratulations!

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...