Sunday, November 27, 2011

Recap

Busy...Crazy...Overwhelmed...I'm sure that many of you are feeling the same way.  Thanksgiving has come and gone (that was a blur) and now Christmas is fast approaching.  Here's just a little bit of what's been happening around here lately, on top of the 12-14 hour days at work.


ART NIGHT
A friend from work invited me.  We talked, ate and then got our craft on.  
I brought this crochet afghan, I haven't touched for over a year.  While
it took me a while to get back into the groove, I'm comfortable with the stitches again. 
Maybe I'll put this on my To-Do List for 2012.



SPOOLS
This is as close to sewing as I've gotten the last 2 weeks, unless you
count the 2 minutes I turned on my machine to fix a tear in a pair of pants.



CROSS STITCH
I used to do this on and off when I was a teenager and recently
picked it back up as I'm working on a gift for the holidays. 



HOOPS
Visited an Antique Mall to help support Small Business Saturday
and found this group of 10 needlework hoops for $5. 


The good news about December is that I have a lot of vacation days, I'll definately need them if I have any hope of getting everything done that I want to.  

How are you coming along with your lists of things to do?


1 comments:

Splendorfalls said...

I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel....almost!

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...