Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pillow Talk Swap, Round 6

I participated in the Pillow Talk Swap; Round 6 (my 3rd time playing along).  After receiving my Partner's name and doing a little friendly-stalking, and fabric stash pulling, I had an idea.

I had been wanting to try the block from Schnibbles times two, a book that I had bought on clearance when Borders closed (still sad about that).  I loved the quilt on the front cover and with a little ingenuity figured out how to make it work for a pillow. 

Here is the finished pillow; which was mailed out on Monday.  It's very bright and cheery, two things that I am really hoping my Partner will enjoy



 And here is a close-up of the quilting that followed the X-Shapes.


So Partner, I hope you like this pillow that is coming your way. 
You should have it by week's end.


1 comments:

Debbie said...

What an absolutely lovely pillow! It is so clean & fresh looking - love your quilting too - it just finished it off so nicely!

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...