Thursday, October 13, 2011

Have you seen...

...the little bit of remodeling.  I thought the good ol' blog needed a little face-lift; but let me tell you, it's really hard to try and make a simple header when you are juxtapositing 2 things; which seem to be at odds with one another...Loving Old Houses and Modern Quilting.  Yet, this crazy combination is just how things are around here.

Oh, and that person below...that's me again, making an appearance.  Let me tell you folks, seeing a photo of me is a rare occurrence (hahahaha).  It was a beautiful day last Saturday and I was having one of those feel-good, my hair is cooperating (Thanks Sis) and I need to document this moment...so I took some photos.


At least for now, you'll be able to find this photo on the About Me section of the blog, found above.

What else is going on over here:

  • I'm finishing up my Pillow Talk Swap 6 project.  It's not due until November; but I need to get things done when I can.
  • I have a few in progress quilts lying on my table that I should be working on; but I'm getting distracted by new projects.  Ugh! 
  • I'm starting to make a list of stuff I want to accomplish/do in 2012...it's never too early to start thinking ahead.
Well, that's it for now.  Hope things are going well wherever you are...and Go Cards!!!!


3 comments:

Splendorfalls said...

I like the new header; looks good! I also like your hair like that; looks good! =) Go Cards!

Nancy said...

Love the new look...you AND the blog!

GO CARDS!!

Lynne said...

Lookin' good, Lady!

Go CARDS!

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...