Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bee Blocks -September

All is well here in St. Louis, the weather has finally turned and the signs of Autumn are beginning to show.

I've been working on my Bee blocks for September, and I have several to share.

------------------------------------------------

Simply Strings Bee:    Stephanie asked us to make this block using this tutorial.



do. Good Stitches {a Charity Bee}:   I'm part of the Trust circle which is making quilts for My Very Own Blanket.  We each made 2 Card Trick blocks using blue and green.  Tutorial here.



Finally, for the Lou Bee last month, I made these for Juli Ann.




As you can tell it's been a busy month; but I've enjoyed exploring these new block ideas.  Looking forward to seeing what in-store for October.

1 comments:

Splendorfalls said...

aren't bee blocks fun!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...