Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Talking Tuesdays...What??

So as some of you know, I recently joined the Tweeting community.  I'm @LoveOldHouses by the way.

I have been following some of my Quilting Friends and read about this #talknt thing they were doing.  I didn't know really what it was; but I figured I'd check it out anyway.



Come to find out that every Tuesday evening, a group gets together on Twitter and chats it up.  This Tuesday they were talking about the upcoming Sewing Summit; which I'm bummed I can't make this year. 

But along the way you connect with people, have a few side mini-conversations and end up wasting almost 2 hours of your evening.  But you know what, I had fun.

So, if you are on Twitter and need something to do on Tuesday evening, give it a go.  Visit Talkin' Tuesday to check out the upcoming lineup. 

And to any of you who I chatted with...Hi !!  {{Waving}}

2 comments:

Splendorfalls said...

Not twittering yet...need to get on that! Talking Tuesdays sounds fun!

Sharon Pernes said...

Hi! I'm glad you had fun at Talknt. Its a great evening of fun.

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...