Saturday, July 30, 2011

Spread the News

I'm going to be featured on Moda Bake Shop next Saturday, August 6th. 

Keep in mind I said next Saturday...not this Saturday.  I just wanted to get the word out early because I'm so excited.  Here's a teaser as to what I'll be showing you all how to make.


It's my first quilt design and first time on the Bake Shop; which makes this news even sweeter.  Get it, sweet...Bake Shop...hahaha

I hope you'll hop on over to the Bake Shop next Saturday, and of course...if you forget, I'll be blogging about it too.

13 comments:

Me? A Mom? said...

Congrats! So exciting (and deserving).

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

woo-hoo Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see it.

Nancy said...

OMG...I have been stalking them watching for your tute... can't wait...

Jen B said...

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing your recipe!

Anne said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see your design!

Lynne said...

Yay you! Looking forward to the reveal! :D

Splendorfalls said...

I can NOT wait to see this quilt! Congratulations in advance!!!

Soccer4mom said...

Yes, I figured out how to post a comment!
Congrats Kristy on your impending Moda Bake Shop debut. I am sure this is the first of many to come

Tracy said...

Woo hoo!!! We're getting pretty fancy here at the St. Louis Modern Quilt Guild with all of our celebs! That is wonderful, Kristy!

Wendi said...

YAY for you! How exciting! I'll be out of town but will hunt down a computer for your big reveal! Can't wait. Congratulations! ; )

Miss Nancy said...

Congratulations! How exciting is this! Can't wait to see it.

Have a super great sewing and stitching day.

Quiltjane said...

I have just seen your quilt on MBS. It is wonderful. Welcome to the Bakeshop.

Debbie said...

Saw your quilt at the Bake Shop - really nice! Congrats!

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...