Monday, June 20, 2011

Modern Day Quilts

I got an email the other night, completely unexpected and out of the blue; but it was cause for a mini-celebration and if I was the type to do a little dance (believe me, I'm sooo totally not); but let's pretend that I was... I would have broke out in dance right in the middle of my kitchen.
So, what's all the hooting about. Well, this......





If you head on over to Modern Day Quilts, you'll find my Solids-Only Challenge Quilt hanging out with all the cool kids. I know, right, so totally awesome! 


Here's my earlier blog post about the quilt.

Go check out my quilt and all the other loveliness from other modern quilters around the world.

And for those of you visiting my blog for the first time,
WELCOME!!!  I hope you'll stay and look around for a little while.

6 comments:

Lynne said...

WOO-HOO!!!

Kristy, that's fantastic! Now everyone else will get to see what the ladies in the StLMQG already know. Great job, Madam President!

dnhue99 said...

Congratulations!

Karenkay said...

Thats wonderful...congrats!!

Splendorfalls said...

Woo Hoo!!!! You are on a roll lady!

{Leila}Where the Orchids Grow said...

Congratulations!! It's a wonderful quilt!

Tracy said...

Congrats! I'm soooo jealous!

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...