Monday, June 6, 2011

Goodie Bag Swap Completed

A few months ago, I was invited to participate in the Goodie Bag Swap on Flickr.  It was Round 1, so we weren't entirely sure what to expect; but let me tell you, its been a wonderful ride.

I'm proud to say that I finished my swap partner's bag this weekend...YAY!  Having previous knowledge of bag construction I decided to not use a pattern and instead just have at it.  I'm very pleased with the results
and hope that my secret partner is too.






It looks like they plan on doing this twice a year (once in Spring & once in Fall).  I encourage you to head on over to the Flickr Group page so you can get in on this for Round 2.

Oh, and before I go...I just have to share with you an adorable photo I took of Hank.  Isn't his little bunny face so cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this bag!!! beach perfect! Hank is not bad either :)

-js

Nancy said...

OMG...how funny...does Hank live with you?

Love the bag...and the set in zipper is great!

Wendi said...

Oh, I love this bag! The colors, the scrappiness and of coarse the zipper to keep everything inside.

Hank gave me a chuckle, he's pretty cute too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...