Friday, June 17, 2011

Goodie Bag Gifts

I'm sorry to report that this is not a gift for you; but rather a lovely swap-gift that I received from QuiltinKimmie as part of the Goodie Bag Swap.

My Swap-Partner, Stephanie, has already received the bag that I made for her and is taking it to her next Modern Quilt Guild meeting.

I had just started a discussion thread yesterday on Flickr saying how excited I was to know what bag was coming my way; but a little sad as each bag that I so loved was being received by their new owners.
Little did I know what treasure was waiting for me when I got home yesterday.

Can you say Jackpot!!!!





I cannot even begin to describe to you how amazing this bag is.  It has multiple inner pockets, a zippered pocket on the outside, as well as two side pouches.  If that wasn't enough; Kimmie rounded out the package with a charm pack of Sugar Pop, a separate little pouch to match and some bag essentials (pen, notepad, tissues, keylight and lotion).

Thank You Kimmie!!

2 comments:

Karenkay said...

Wow....very nice!!

AMKreations said...

It looks amazing! Congrats.

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...