Friday, May 20, 2011

Spoiler Alert

Of course, if you read a few posts back or you were at the last St. Louis Modern Quilt Guild meeting, you already knew this; but here it is anyway.

I'm going to be featured on Moda Bake Shop
It will be my first recipe and I'm super stoked.

It won't be for a while, most importantly because I haven't even started making my quilt yet; but also because the fabric that United Notions (=Moda) sent me doesn't even hit the shelves until September. 

It's Circa 1934 from Cosmo Cricket. 

Circa 1934 Swatch Page here.

Now, I'm usually not a fan of dustier colors; but as soon as I saw the typewriter keys, and large numbered fabrics, I was absolutely smitten.  The palette is certainly true to it's name and I'm going to enjoy playing with something brand new.

I wish I could share more; but for now, you'll just have to be happy with my random posts here and there with a photo of scraps, and when it gets closer maybe an itty-bitty sneak peek.  And don't worry, when it's time for my recipe to go up...I'll be yelling it from the rooftops.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

I LOVE text on fabric. So excited for you.

Enjoy!

Nancy said...

WOO HOO!! I KNEW you could do it!! Can't wait to make one of my own!!

Congrats!!

The Sunflower Patch said...

Those are lovely fabrics! Visiting for the may giveaway, and doing some browsing too :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...