Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sewing Space Focus - Guest Post

Just wanted to send a quick little note to let you know that you can find me over at
13 Woodhouse Road, where Shruti was kind enough to let me
participate in her Sewing Space Focus 7-Week Series.

I'm sharing some pics of my studio and the cool details that I love about it.

Kristy's Special Studio
I also encourage you to check out some of the earlier guest posts too.






======      ================      =====

If you are a new visitor to my St. Louis Folk Victorian blog, Welcome !!
I hope you'll take a few minutes to stroll around, read some earlier posts and
if you found me because of the above guest post on 13 Woodhouse Road, please leave me a comment telling me so.

If you like what you see, I hope you'll consider visiting me again.

Thanks!!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

what a great post...Love the old dress patterns on the wall...and that dresser is beautiful...

Splendorfalls said...

Cool! Congrats!

Hel├┤Zanardi said...

Hello! Shruti's blog to yours. I'm from Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. Internet Stuff! I really enjoyed your sewing room. I also made changes in my living room. It is always an inspiration to see others. Just got the picture as it was before, blog header, but will soon be published as it is now. I loved your journey of recovery from the house and garage. It is a great work but rewarding. A big hug from southern Brazil, Heloisa

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...