Saturday, February 26, 2011

3rd Floor Fabric Basket Tutorial "Ride-Along"

I'm participating in the {Urban} Home Goods Swap and wanted to come up with something clever for my partner to use in their home.  I decided on a fabric basket, as it could be a cute addition to nearly every room and could hold alot of great stuff.

As I have previous experience with pattern work, I figured I'd try my hand at making this from scratch...no pattern, except the one in the head...and you know what, it turned out pretty great. 
I'm calling this the 3rd Floor Fabric Basket, because of it's 3 striped layers.  I've posted a Tutorial / "Ride-Along" of my progress.



-----Tutorial Here-----

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...