I finished two blocks for my fellow bee members this past Saturday afternoon. First up is Alison's hearts for the Simply Strings Bee. We were able to get started on her month a little early since our January member was MIA.
Next up was Amy's block for the Sew Scrappy Sew Happy bee; which I moderate. She asked us for a Bullseye block using the tutorial found here. She sent us 3 honeybun lengths and some linen. While she only asked for 1 block, I went ahead and made her 2...mostly because I enjoyed working with the Moda Arcadia that she sent. It was so lovely.
That's it for my bee blocks...I won't have to make more of these until March; which is good because I have enough on my plate with all of the swaps I'm in.