Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project Modern Challenge: 2

Although I have a Solids Only Challenge that is pending for the STLMQG, it's not due until June.

The Project Modern Challenge on the other hand is due in March.  Last time, I wasted too much time trying to be inspired, that I lost track of time. 

This time, I actually have my design sketched out; but need to decide what color palette to use.  I have to love the palette; because I'm going to be using ALOT of it.



So what looks better in your opinion? Orange, Green or Pink.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

ORANGE....

Cindy said...

I like the green. Especially since all shades of green go together - look at nature. But then again that might be the easy choice!?

Karenkay said...

I think they all look great, but I do prefer the pink colors.

Janette said...

My first thought was green but orange would be fun.

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...