Monday, November 29, 2010

Mini Quilt Finished

One of the swaps I'm participating in has us create mini quilts (under 24x24) and then swap them with an unknown partner who has selected your quilt as their favorite.  There's a handful of other rules which determine who gets your quilt and vice versa; but I wanted to share with you some pics of the quilt I made...especially considering that it will be going to a new home within the next few weeks.




Besides the Kona white and some color of Kona pink, the other prints are generic from my stash.  Yet, they all blend together nicely and even helped give the back a little character.  So for the meantime, this little gem will sit in my studio until it's time to go to the post office and into the home of someone new.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

very nice!!

Me? A Mom? said...

Cute! I'm a sucker for a miniquilt!

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...