Thursday, October 14, 2010

Scrappy Pincushion Swap - Received

You may remember the post that I wrote on September 24th about the Pincushion that I had made and was sending to my super-secret partner for the Scrappy Pincushion Swap.

Our pincushion was due in the mail by October 1st, mine was sent a few days ahead.  I would try not to worry; but when it had been nearly 2 weeks, I could do nothing but worry that my "pinnie" got lost in the mail or eaten by some invisible monster.

Yet on Tuesday of this week, I arrived home to find a box on my front porch from Kristin, who blogs here.  Do you want to see the contents????



You can tell the workmanship that went into making something like this and yes, those pink and purple flowers are the pins.  It's so sweet and will lovingly be used in my studio.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Lovely pinnie! I checked out the one you made and it's a winner too. You're correct, a lot of us are fans of that color combination.

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...