Friday, September 24, 2010

Scrappy Pincushion Swap

So, I think I might have mentioned that these little quilty swaps/bees that I find on Flickr are kind of addicting. So addicting that I am participating in several right now.

  • Sew Scrappy Sew Happy (runs monthly for a year)
  • Scrappy Pincushin Swap (ends Oct 1st)
  • Modern Swappers (ends Dec 15th)
  • String Block Bee (runs monthly for a year)
  • All About Christmas Swap (ends Oct 15th)

The Scrappy Pincushion Swap is coming to a close on October 1st, meaning that my "pinnie", as they are called, must be in the mail October 1st. I'm sending mine out to my partner tomorrow; but here is a sneak-peek.


It's of the log-cabin variety and made using the combo of red/aqua which evidently is a favorite of many.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Red and aqua - one of my favorite combos!

SplendorFalls said...

That pin cushion is great; your partner is going to looooove it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...