Thursday, December 3, 2009

$1000 Finalist...but I need your help.

My mom called me with the best news this morning. It seems I am one of the 5 finalist in Repair-Home.com's $1000 Share Your Project Contest; which ends midnight on Dec. 15th.

I'm the "Just Tear It Down" white garage entry. They allow 1 vote per day, per computer, so if you would bookmark this page and pass it onto all your friends, it would mean so much.

I entered several projects and knew that I was up against some stiff competition; but having this validation from all of you is such a great pat on the back to me and my family. We put in so much backbreaking work to finish that garage and I cannot be more thrilled.

If I am lucky enough to win the $1000, the $$ would go towards a lot of needed maintenance and remodeling on my century-old home.

--------This is a repost from 12/3. I thank you for your support in the past and hope that you will consider voting for me again----------

3 comments:

NV said...

Congratulations!!! You sure deserve it. Good luck.

this must be notification day. I just got an email that I won in the landscaping category. BOOYAH!

Kristy said...

Yeah for both of us. Glad to see that all of your bricklaying work was recognized. Congrats!

Rae said...

EEP.

This is really tough for me! You and another blogger I read have both been named finalists in the same contest!!!

I can't play favourites, so I'm going to keep doing what I did during the nomination phase; ie. alternate my votes.

Congrats!

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...