Monday, October 12, 2009

Can I have your vote?

As many of you know, there are always several online contests going on this time of year. I've entered one through Repair-Home.com and could use your help.

In order to be the winner in each category, you need to have the most votes.
I would really appreciate your rating, votes and any comments on my entries.

I've included the links below for your convenience.

Dining Room Disaster
Modern Kitchen
Just Tear It Down
Electrical Gone Awry
A Garden Brought To Life
Wonderful Windows

2 comments:

Leah@Storybook Ranch said...

You have my vote! Wow, I can't believe how much work you did, everything looks GREAT!

NV said...

D*mn, girl, I'm probably going to have to vote AGAINST myself in at least one of those categories ... :-)

Awesome job! Especially on that garage. LOVE IT!

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...