Sunday, August 9, 2009

Brick Patio is Done

It was tough work (way more Dad then me), but after 2 days work we were able to finish laying the patio brickwork. While I'm not exactly sure how I'll be using this area, at least I have a solid surface to start.

This was the first time either of us had really layed a brick anything and I think it turned out perfect. I think my favorite part is the fact that this brick came from my yard. It is old, has slightly worn edges and small chips which make the patio look like it's been around for years.



Suprisingly, I still have piles and piles of brick around my yard, this hardly put a dent in what I have. Looks like I'll (okay, really we'll) be able to build a few more patios and walkways down the road.

4 comments:

kampman said...

I think it looks great! knkhomeimprovements.com

NV said...

AWESOME! Congratulations. This is something I can truly appreciate.

Victoria said...

This is exactly what I want mine to look like! It looks beautiful!

Jayne said...

It looks great! Lots of hard work went into that. I love the weathered bricks.

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...