Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New York Vacation Photos

As I mentioned in a previous post, my sister and I took a 3 day vacation to New York a few weeks ago. I've been there a handful of times before for work; but this was her first time.

I must warn you, the photos you are about to see are not your typical vacation photos, my sister was quicker with the camera...I was taking it all in, instead of shooting off the digital. Besides, I have the touristy photos from my first 3 times there.

These are more my style, this time around...

Rockafeller Center, of course...

A row of benches in Central Park...

Just one of the many scenic views in Central Park...

Again with Central Park, this is part of the Boating Lake, west side...

And you would think this was somewhere in Europe; but it's just part of the Terrace by the Angel of the Waters Fountain.
That's it for now. I'll write again soon.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...