Sunday, July 6, 2008

Old Houses & Old Glory

I have always liked it when people would fly the American Flag (usually from a post) on their porch; it brings up romantic ideals and values that nowadays are usually only shown in the movies. Yet there is something extra special and truly makes me smile, when the flag is hanging from a century old home. It's just the icing on the cake.

So to all you who hung Old Glory from your home this 4th of July weekend, or even better if you do it year-round...Cheers to You. Let's bring back this tradition one porch at a time.



1 comments:

Todd said...

I completely agree. Even on new homes! My 3 yr old son and I put up a new flag pole on our 2 yr old home. The house now looks complete.

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...