Monday, April 7, 2008

Another Room Come and Gone

Most of my chatter recently has been about the Alien Room. Well, now that it is done, here are some photos of the other bedroom and what we've done to it.

Here it is before...


And here is after...



We rebuilt the closet area and turned it into a little office alcove. We then painted the ceiling, walls, trim and most recently the floor. Yes, we painted the wood floor. It was a horrid shade of yellow/green and stripping it wasn't an option.
As I mentioned at the beginning of my post, I'm 98% done...but that didn't stop me from already starting my next project-the yard. I'll save that adventure for another day.

1 comments:

Kelli said...

I love it! Hope my office area turns out looking so bright and airy. Seems really conducive to creativity.

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting...so what do you think?
Love it, Hate it, Have a quick story to tell...